The 2020 GNPC foundation scholarship is open to eligible Year one and continuing Ghanaian Students pursuing undergraduate studies at any accredited tertiary institution in Ghana. The GNPC Foundation scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and learning materials.
Table of Contents
- Applicants must be Ghanaian
- Must have obtained admission to pursue an undergraduate degree program at any accredited tertiary institution
- Persons with disability (Applicants with any form of disability are required to upload a medical certificate stating the level/seriousness of disability)
Documents to Upload
- Admission Letter
- WAEC results or certificate
- Birth Certificate or National Identification Card
- Passport Picture
- Continuing students are to upload their statement of results
- Applicants who enjoy any for od educational scholarship should not apply
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void.
- Any award on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicants may be asked to provide a refund or may face prosecution or both.
All application are to be done online www.gnpcghana.com
source : Hyperciti